Buffering a parcel to produce a list of owners

Brian Fischer Brian.Fischer at co.sherburne.mn.us
Wed Oct 11 11:09:12 EDT 2000

Has anyone developed an application with mapserver, that will allow a user to select a parcel (polygon), then mapserver or some other software would buffer that parcel by a distance specified by the user? Then mapsever would have to use that buffered parcel to select all the parcels that intersect the buffer to produce a list of parcels.  We are running mapserver on NT with Microsoft IIS 4.0.

I am just curious if anyone has developed a similar application with mapserver?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Fischer
GIS Coordinator, Sherburne County