Strange lines when zoomed in

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 25 12:54:29 EDT 2000

Hummm, well when I read the Shapefile Technical Description, it is clearly
stated that one
shapefile holds ONE type of shape, and Shape number 3 is "PolyLine", and I
have shapefiles
that are made up of such shapes.

This is how I came about the problem, since my shapefile was holding shapes
of type 3, I set
the TYPE to POLYLINE, but had problems until I set it back to LINE.

Works either way, but it just seems somewhat ... wrong ? :)

J.F.