State of MapServer...

Rob Atkinson rob at socialchange.net.au
Wed Oct 25 19:46:18 EDT 2000

Social Change Online will shortly be providing online resources and
examples for using MapServer within the context of a distributed (OpenGIS)
standards based approach - as per the  "Spatial Data Infrastructure"
architecture.

Thanks to all the people who have put in their time to make this a
possibility!

Rob Atkinson