msSaveImage():

Stephan Dunning SDunning at nephrology.org
Fri Oct 27 12:15:36 EDT 2000

To anyone,
I am trying to get MapServer up an running on our NT server.  The software
has been installed and seems to be responding appropriately.
Although we are planning on testing the demo, I already have a working site
available to me that I am more familiar with.  So I copied the necessary
files and folders into a directory on our server and have attempted to
modify the path names, etc. accordingly.  In doing so, when I key in this
I come across this error message:
msSaveImage(): Unable to access file. (map_root\tmp\hsa9726620031190.gif)
If I look in the "tmp\" folder, the gif is not there, so I'm not sure if I
have the path wrong or if the file doesn't get created, or what.

The file structure is as follows:
e:\inetpub\usrds\
	cgi-bin\mapserver.exe
	mapserver\
		data\
		graphics\
		java\
		map_root\
			tmp\
		hsa.map
  		hsa.html

Is there something basic I'm just not seeing?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Stephan

PS.
Here's a sample of the code from my mapfile:

MAP
  NAME "hsa"
  EXTENT -1700000 3000000 3100000 5500000
  SIZE 550 400
  SHAPEPATH "data"
  UNITS meters
  IMAGECOLOR 230 220 190

  WEB
    IMAGEPATH "map_root\tmp\"
    IMAGEURL "/mapserver/map_root/tmp/"
    TEMPLATE hsa.html
  END

  LAYER
    NAME prevrate
    DATA "hsaprev2"
    STATUS OFF
    TYPE POLYGON
    DESCRIPTION "1998 Prevalent Population (As a % of Total Population)"
    CLASSITEM "Qprev"
     CLASS
      EXPRESSION "5"
       OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0