Back doing maps

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Oct 31 11:00:41 EST 2000

What version you running? Version 3.3.xxx uses time + pid which is gauranteed
to be unique unless you get the (number of allow process ids) hits in one second.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Kieran J. Ames" <kames at keyspanenergy.com> 10/31/00 09:09AM >>>
I've been off doing other things and am now back at the maps. I have,
however, been following the posts.
I just have a basic NT related question that I hope someone can
answer...
The last version on mapserver I was running on NT had a problem with
creating map images with unique names. For proof of concept purposes, I
was running a script that went in every 90 seconds and renamed the NAME
parameter to a concatenation of a randum number and time.

Is there an NT build existing that has overcome this problem? If so,
could I get a pointer to it?
Thanks very much to all.
Kieran Ames