mapserver demo in NT server

Tsering W Shawa shawatw at Princeton.EDU
Wed Sep 27 10:43:57 EDT 2000

I have downloaded a mapserver demo file from
http://128.101.73.80/ms_demo/and unzipped all the file in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ms_demo\ folder. After that, I edited demo_init.html
file by adding my server path at action command <form method="GET"
action="http://gisserver.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe">. I also edited
action command path at demo.html by adding this
http://gisserver.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe/. When I open
demo_init.html file it does not work. It gives me this error message
"loadReferenceMap(): General error message. No image size defined for the
reference map." What is the problem? Any help will be appreciate. I do have
mapserv.exe in cgi-bin. I downloaded the mapserver win32 version
(ms_3_3_011-win32).

Thanks.
-Wangyal