MapServer Documentation Project

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at tincan.org
Mon Apr 2 16:10:02 EDT 2001

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Jamie Smedsmo wrote:

> MapServer Documentation Project homepage available at
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mdp/.   I am coordinating the effort, so
> let me know if you have something to contribute.

For now I'll be a test case.  I have to get a demo up and running but have
been delaying starting it because I've been lost in the documentation.
I'm more a fan than an expert in GIS so terminology/concepts have been
a bit of an uphill battle.  Actually I'm the system administrator for a
community based service so I ahve to pass the knowledge along as I go.
   This looks great and as soon as I figure out something new and exciting
I'll contribute.

Rod