php and PROJ

Chad Streck chads at adci.com
Wed Apr 11 09:33:51 EDT 2001

Thanks everyone for the help in getting our demo up and running.  Its
looking like we may be getting this job, which means that for a point
file, I'll have to be dynamically creating lat/long points on the map
that is projected in AZ-C.  I plan on placing the points on a blank
geographic projected layer which will place the points in the correct
position, but I'll need to be able to get the world coordinates of a
click on the image in lat/long and not AZ-C.  Is there an easy way to do
this with php_mapscript or a way to access the PROJ library directly
from PHP other than system/exec?

Thanks,
Chad Streck