[mapserver-users] click-query

Nicolau Werneck nwerneck at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 22 15:05:02 EDT 2001

Hi...

I'm performing that click query, to show information
about some poit features in it.

It happens that if the user clicks some 5 pixels away
from the center of the point, mapserver returns:

"msQueryUsingPoint(): Search returned no results. No
matching record(s) found."

In the CGI reference, it says that this query finds
the closest feature... Is it just for lines or regions
or what?

How do I increase the distance away from the point
that the user can click on?

(I'll probably solve it creatting an invisible layer
with circular areas around each point, but anyways...)

--Nicolau