[mapserver-users] mapserver logo

Jim T. Bowen bowenj at gaiaenv.com
Mon Apr 23 14:21:10 EDT 2001

We have been using the name CheetahMap for quite some time here for our
MapServer based products.  In fact, we liked it so much, we registered
cheetahmap.com!

Have a peek at http://www.gaiaenv.com/images/logos/cheetah_map2.gif for the
logo we have been using.  We are not artists...but what we have conceptually
stresses speed.

Jim