[mapserver-users] mapserver logo

mark.wilson at rohoel.at mark.wilson at rohoel.at
Wed Apr 25 02:57:07 EDT 2001

I have not had time to get my own concept into a logo mockup. I had envisaged
the head and shoulders of a waiter, serving a stylised globe or rectangular map.
The idea of speed is a good one, so I thought the waiter might be skewed to
suggest fast service.

Having outlined my own rather unoriginal concept, I have to say I really like
the cheetah2.gif example. As well as being suggestive of a cheetah, I like the
way it also looks like a map of surface relief.

That one, or a similar concept, gets my vote.

Mark

Daniel Morissette <morissette at dmsolutions.ca> on 25/04/2001 02:09:19