[mapserver-users] combining regular and boolean expressions

Keith Sibson ksibson at matrix.net
Wed Apr 25 19:08:41 EDT 2001

Is there any way to do this?

Ideally, what I'm looking for is multiple expressions in
a single class, all of which have to be true for the layer to
be of that class. I want to combine a boolean and regular
expression because I need to check a couple of inequalities
AND match a string. I take it boolean expressions don't allow
nested regular expressions?

I suspect this isn't possible, but my need is great and
immediate, so could someone please point me to the expression
parsing code.

Thanks,

Keith.