[mapserver-users] Compilation/ESRI SHapeLIB

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Aug 7 12:10:30 EDT 2001

It's a modified version of Franks original version. It reads directly into MapServer
shapeObj structs and has a few other functions added to support MapScript. It
doesn't support the 3D shapes that shapelib 2.0 does. We will probably add
support for measured shapes at some time.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Richard Ford" <mapserver at cubok.com> 08/07/01 10:41AM >>>
What do you mean by bastardised??

Is it limited or does it just suffice for basic reading and writing?

Cheers,
Richard.