[mapserver-users] WMS and PROJ

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Aug 16 16:46:56 EDT 2001

When I set up my WMS server with projections, it correctly creates
<LatLonBoundingBox> entries for the layers. The <LatLonBoundingBox> for
the whole server is based on the EXTENTS given in the map file: if one
of my layers has an extent larger than the EXTENT in the map file, I can
have an overall extent smaller than one of my layer extents... does the
spec have anything to say about this minor inconsistency? Is the overall
<LatLonBoundingBox> supposed to be the superset of all layer extents?

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey