[mapserver-users] PreNewbie Can't Run Demo

BLISS Meredith Meredith.Bliss at ODE-EX1.ODE.STATE.OR.US
Mon Aug 27 19:17:24 EDT 2001

I seem to be totally stumped trying to get the demo to run on
Win2000/Apache. When I click on the "Initialize" button on the MapServer
Demo Interface, I get an error message from Windows saying "mapserv.exe has
generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the
program." The Apache error log says: "[Mon Aug 27 15:51:52 2001] [error]
[client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: c:/program files/apache
group/apache/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe"

I installed MS 3.3.011G and did the requisite edits according to the demo
instructions. Any suggestions?

Meredith (Bud) Bliss, Research Analyst
Oregon Criminal Justice Commission
Asset Forfeiture Oversight Advisory Committee
126 Public Service Building
255  Capitol Street NE, Salem OR 97301
503-378-2053 x25 -- fax: 503-378-8666