[mapserver-users] MapServer and Cygwin. msLoadMap(): Regular expression error. (\.map$)

Ma marin at here.is
Sun Dec 2 09:53:16 EST 2001

hi there,

I just compiled MapServer (nightly - btw is this v3.5?) using Cygwin on
Win2k SP2 without errors and when I check it out with Apache I got:
" No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty".
I thought it was ok, but it was not.
The problem is that when I try to use it with mapfile, etc. I got an
error:

msLoadMap(): Regular expression error. (\.map$)

and the same error for the other .exe files.
What is the problem and how to fix it?
Thanks.

--
Ma