[mapserver-users] New window for query results

Maul, Andreas-Alexander Andreas.Maul at bgr.de
Mon Dec 3 05:07:17 EST 2001

Hi,
is there an easy way to open a new window for showing query results whereas
the map and navigation window remains visible? I tried to use the javascript
window.open method in the query template file (which itself redirects the
call via the "refresh" meta tag to a php script file for a database query)
and in the file with the php query. However every time the results popped up
in the same window. Or must I do the window handling in the map template
file?
Thanks in advance,
Andreas