[mapserver-users] label lines along path

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Dec 3 17:55:32 EST 2001

I've not asked. It's a GD thing not a FreeType thing (unless FT2 supports rendering of fonts more completely that FT1).

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> 11/29/01 07:41AM >>>
Alexander,

The maporama site I don't think is using MapServer. Ideally it would be
preferable if GD lib or TTF lib libraries support labeling along a
spline or a path.

Steve Lime - have you asked them about support for such a feature?

-Steve Woodbridge