[mapserver-users] Railroad Symbol

Brian Fischer bfischer at mpls.houstoneng.com
Wed Dec 5 18:08:17 EST 2001

I am trying to create a railroad symbol to use with Mapserver 3.5.  I am
using a binary compiled Oct. 15 with PHP support.  I was wondering if
anyone else has been able to create one.  Is it possible to create one
with just one symbol definition or will I have to use an OVERLAYSYMBOL?
I was thinking if I can get a symbol that is a vertical line spaced
every 5 pixels.  I could overlay that symbol on top of a simple line.
But I am unable to create that symbol either.  I played around with it
for a while, but I guess when it comes down to it I don't understand how
the Points section of a symbol definition work.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian