[mapserver-users] 3.5 Win / tileindex / expression

Wolfgang W. Wasserburger wasserburger at plan.at
Tue Dec 11 09:50:56 EST 2001

Hi all thereout,

we use 3.5 (11. Dec.) and tried now to change our simple shapefiles to
tileindexed shapefiles. But it seems, that there is a bug:

a)  we can get the tileindex to run as long as we donnot use expressions

b) we can get the expressions to run as long as we donnot use tileindex

It seems, that these two donnot work together in 3.5. They did in 3.4, but
we liked to use the overlay functions, which didn't work in 3.4 properly.

Has anyone any suggestions?

Thx in advance

Greetings from Vienna, Austria

Wolfgang W. Wasserburger