[mapserver-users] Rendering Tiff images with MapServer (FWD)

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Dec 11 20:12:56 EST 2001

Don,

You need to give us more info on what you are doing, like are you using
3.5, are you making changes to the demo, are you using a tileindex, etc.
Show us part of the .map file that defines the tiff layer.

I just went thru this exercise taking the 3.5 demo and making changes to
that. Does your tiff have a .wld file? Did you modify demo.html to add
the new layer and turn it on in the user interface? I forgot to do this
and it took me a while to figure it out. If you have other layers turn
them off to make sure they are not covering up your image.

Without more specific data, I hope these ideas help.

-Steve