[mapserver-users] Checkboxes

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Wed Dec 12 14:46:47 EST 2001

Beth,

Make sure you have something like this on your check box tag:
"[value_check]".  MapServer replaces this with "checked" if you turned the
layer on, or nothing if it's not checked.  Also, make sure the "value" is
the same as the LAYER NAME you specified in your map file.

Anyway, your check boxes should like something like this:
<input type="checkbox" name="layer" value="lakes" [lakes_check]> Lakes &amp;
Rivers<br>

Good luck!

Perry N.
pnaciona at gis.umn.edu

PS:  THe MapServer tutorial needs revision.  It was created for MapServer
3.3 and a lot have changed since.  Please refer to the MapServer 3.5
Documentation (Map file reference) if you are using the latest version.

jackson_test2.map&layers=Roads+Ranges+TAs

but the layers are not checked as they are in the example.  What am I
doing wrong?

Beth Baily
--
Beth Baily