[mapserver-users] Inevitable PHP Question

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Dec 12 17:45:58 EST 2001

This kind...

php_mapscript.c:434: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
without a cast
php_mapscript.c:434: initializer element is not computable at load time
php_mapscript.c:434: (near initialization for
`php3_ms_module_entry.size')
php_mapscript.c:434: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
without a cast
php_mapscript.c:434: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
without a cast
php_mapscript.c:434: initializer element is not computable at load time
php_mapscript.c:434: (near initialization for
`php3_ms_module_entry.zend_debug')
php_mapscript.c:434: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
without a cast
php_mapscript.c:434: initializer element is not computable at load time
php_mapscript.c:434: (near initialization for
`php3_ms_module_entry.zts')
php_mapscript.c:437: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type
php_mapscript.c: In function `php3_ms_img_saveImage':
php_mapscript.c:3917: warning: implicit declaration of function
`php_header'
make[1]: *** [php_mapscript.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/raid/home/root/mapserver/mapscript/php3'

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey