[mapserver-users] slightly offtopic -- mapserver forums

Eric Hillmuth ehillmuth at digitalmeridian.net
Mon Dec 17 19:21:56 EST 2001

A few of the mailing lists I follow have moved onto Yahoo Groups. One
can access the discussions from either the web or email and upload
files, images etc. The downside of such a setup of course is that folks
are dependent on an internet startup as our only means of community /
tech support for a particular piece of software.

--
Eric Hillmuth
Principal