[mapserver-users] Is there a limitation on the mapsize in mapserv 3.5

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Dec 17 20:16:30 EST 2001

Regina -

Look at the value MAXIMGSIZE that's defined right at the top of
mapserv.h - you can change it to whatever maximum you want and
recompile.  Remember that you might run into file format size
limitations.  Because I have other ways to restrict image size, and
because I sometimes use MapServer to generate very large images, I use a
value of 16383 for MAXIMGSIZE.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker