[mapserver-users] Yahoo Groups Archive (was: slightly offtopic -- mapserver forums)

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 17 21:18:58 EST 2001

Hi,

One more message in this thread... hopefully the last one...

I have found that Yahoo Groups now has a very interesting feature called
"Remote Archive"... which can be used to mirror a list archive...
exactly what we need!  :)

I have created a mapserver-users archive using this on Yahoo Groups.  At
the moment, it has closed membership, so you cannot subscribe to the
list via Yahoo Groups... you are redirected to the MapServer website, so
it doesn't affect the main mapserver-users list at all... it just
provides a mirror of the list archives.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca