[mapserver-users] Another Rosa applet question

Bart van Heijningen bart at atsence.nl
Tue Dec 18 04:11:26 EST 2001

Hi,
This message is actually meant for Tim Mackey but anyone else is welcomed to
answer of course.

I used Tim's mapserv.c patch for version 3.4 to compile the  mapserver CGI
for use with the rosa applet.

I give you a rough idea about the compilation problems I encountered:

mapsymbol.c and maplabel.c complain about unused variables like the "Unused
variable bbox, font and rect"

mapraster.c complains bout drawGEN which is defined bun not used

and some other errors which are most likely the result of these first few
messages.

Any ideas?

I use Mapserver 3.4 on Linux RedHat7.0 Apache 1.3.19, php 3.0.18 gd1.2 proj
4.4.3

Thanx,

Bart