[mapserver-users] Problems with PHP MapScript and Tiles unde WinNT 4.0

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Wed Dec 19 11:25:37 EST 2001

Peter,

I was having a similar problem... have you, by chance, created a spatial
index on the layer using SHPTREE? This was the case for me. If I deleted the
*.qix file, it worked; with it there, Doc Watson.

I believe that the guys at DMSolutions found a bug related to this and fixed
it (this was after your 10-15-2000 *.dll). So, you'll either have to
re-compile or wait for a new dll.

Cheers!

Chip Hankley

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Haussl [mailto:pha at plan.at]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 8:31 AM
To: mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
Subject: [mapserver-users] Problems with PHP MapScript and Tiles unde
WinNT 4.0

Hi Steve!

I'm using PHP MapScript 3.5 (php_mapscript_35.dll date 2001-10-15).
If I use the following Layer in my Mapfile (which works using the CGI)

LAYER
  NAME Rivers
  TYPE Line
  STATUS default
  DATA l_wl
  TILEINDEX tiles
#   MINSCALE 1000
#   MAXSCALE 150000
  CLASSITEM 'layer'
  LABELITEM 'name'
  LABELMAXSCALE 25000
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION /^q$|^qm$|^qo$|^qw$|^Q$|^QM$|^QO$|^QW$/
    SYMBOL 'circle'
    # MINSIZE 1
    # MAXSIZE 5
    SIZE 4
    COLOR 100 100 255
  END
END

The php_mapscript_35.dll produces a Dr. Watson error message.
The same layer without Tileindex seems to work!

Is there a special Version working together with tile or is there a Bug?

Many thx

Peter

Greetings from Austria / Europe