[mapserver-users] Another Rosa applet question with CGI

Bart van Heijningen bart at atsence.nl
Wed Dec 19 12:03:58 EST 2001

Hi all,
You were right about the errors.

The fact that I got the warnings/errors was that I changed my configuration
and compiled with the original configure. For RH however one needs the
ms34_configure-RH7-20010219_tar.gz configure patch.

After using this one all compiles fine.
I can run the compiled CGI but now I (still) do not succeed in passing
parameters from the rosa applet to the CGI, I cannot find any code examples
other than the ones which were posted earlier, they do not however list the
template file variables and use specific functions.

I cannot find examples for the ROSA which can be generally applied, as is
the case with the Mapplet which allows you to have a working setup fromwhich
you can work.

I would like to know what variables in the template file I should use to
pass to the CGI and a simple submit function.

I figure that if I can get a one (zoom) button to work the others will
follow.... I hope..

Regards,

Bart