[mapserver-users] Another Rosa applet question with CGI

Frank Koormann frank.koormann at intevation.de
Thu Dec 20 11:13:17 EST 2001

Dear all,

* Bart van Heijningen (bart at atsence.nl) [011219 20:30]:
> Hi all,
> You were right about the errors.

[...]
> I cannot find examples for the ROSA which can be generally applied, as is
> the case with the Mapplet which allows you to have a working setup fromwhich
> you can work.
>
> I would like to know what variables in the template file I should use to
> pass to the CGI and a simple submit function.

I already sent the attachment to Bart personally, but he encouraged me
to post it to the list.

So, whoever interested in, find below a sample html template using the
rosa applet. Unfortunately I can't cite a site based on this.

Regards,

        Frank

--
Frank Koormann                             <frank.koormann at intevation.de>