[mapserver-users] One MapServer-Site more...

Michael Schulz - GIS Bearbeiter mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Dec 21 03:42:51 EST 2001

Hi,

Yes, this was a no-space-left-problem on our domain. But perhaps someone
can give a hint howto delete the temporary files, without having the
possibility to install cron-jobs or similiar things because the ISP
doesn't offer this option. Perhaps it could be done via php, e.g. each
time the init-page gets loaded old temp files are deleted. Hmm, has
anybody done something similar?

Michael