[mapserver-users] Broken Gifs

KRUSEMARK Matthew G matthew.g.krusemark at co.multnomah.or.us
Wed Dec 26 16:30:57 EST 2001

Hi all,

I moved my mapserver app to an intranet server running Apache on win2k.  I
am using the most recent 3.5 release for windows.  I even replaced my
version 3.5 on my external server running IIS on win2k to make sure the
version worked with the latest release (it did!).

However, on my intranet server the gifs come up broken in the browser.  I
checked the tmp directory where the images are written too, and they are
there and have content!

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated =)

Regards,-matt