[mapserver-users] $map->draw() timeout

Nicolau Werneck nwerneck at yahoo.com.br
Thu Dec 27 09:47:37 EST 2001

Hello...

I've found a workaround to my problem on defining new
classes with mapscript, editting a single class on the
layer (but this isn't still what I wanted to)... OK
it's working but now I got another problem!

When I try to draw the map with a class that has A LOT
of point, wich I query from a database, the draw()
mathod complains that:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds
exceeded in
F:\hospedagem\licht\mapa\cgi\mapabrasil.php on line
129

Where can I set this timeout??

thanks...

++nicolau