[mapserver-users] simplicity

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ukans.edu
Thu Dec 27 23:00:04 EST 2001

For the documentation side of things, has anyone considered setting up a
version of Wiki on the MapServer web site?  There are quite a few folks
out there that seem to be fairly familiar with the various incarnations
of this software, but few of us have the time to dedicate to properly
documenting the beast.  A collaborative editing environment that a Wiki
installation can provide may be a viable solution for much of the
MapServer documentation.

SourceForge has several Wiki incarnations floating around (search for
wiki).  I personally found OpenWiki the easiest to mess with of the
couple I tried (limited to IIS though).

Dave V.