[mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript and Points

Peter Haussl pha at plan.at
Fri Dec 28 05:52:15 EST 2001

Hi Community!
I'm using Mapserver 3.5, PHP Mapscript, PHP 4.0.6 and a MSSQL65 Server

In my mapfile i've defined a layer which is used to set projected points
onto my map.
The coordinates are delievered by the MsSQL Database - there are actual
about 500 different Points to set.

If I try to set all these Points at once i get a fatal error reported by
mapserver. After reducing the number of points down to 95 it seem to work.

Is there any limit to set higher or any other solution to display all my
points at once?

Many thx

Peter

Greetings from Austria / Europe