[mapserver-users] ECW image support

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Fri Dec 28 12:45:08 EST 2001

Matt,

Happy holidays.  Sorry to have missed the fun stuff going on in the last few
days...  glad your first problem's been solved.  As for this one, a couple
of the binaries in the MapServer download page should have support for GDAL
(and ECW), you can try it out.

If you'd rather compile on your own, GDAL is fairly easy to compile on
Windows(Thanks, Frank!).  If you want, I can send you my gdal stuff.

Happy New Year from the Twin Cities!

-Perry