[mapserver-users] ECW image support

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Dec 30 20:56:25 EST 2001

Hi,

I don't have a clue of what could have gone wrong with your build
Richard, but ECW should work fine with MapServer as long as GDAL is
built with ECW support (and I think some DLLs have to be copied to your
system).  Assefa has compiled and used a set of MapServer executables
for Windows with ECW support at the beginning of December so hopefully
he can make these executables available for download when he's back next
week (Jan 7th).

Daniel