PHP MapScript queries

Thorsten Fischer frosch at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 1 06:37:31 EST 2001

> I think you need a QUERY with a QUERYITEM in you map file.  I would see
> the accompanying information about map files and especially layers in the
> mapserver documentation on their web site.

How do I have to refine this? There is only one layer in my map, which
comes from a single shapefile. How do I have to refine the following
query: I want the user to click into the image. That point I use
to create a box with the point in the center. Now I want to know which
shapes are under this box.

btw, This does not explain why the thing segfaults?

Thorsten Fischer