Angle label

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sat Feb 3 13:28:29 EST 2001

1) The syntax is simply 'ANGLE AUTO', but note that it
only works with truetype fonts.

2) Use class text expressions. That is, don't use label
item. Use the TEXT parameter with a value like:

  TEXT ([ADDRESS] [STREET])

where ADDRESS and STREET are shapefile variables.

Steve

>>> <Alexspringer at aol.com> 02/03/01 07:15 AM >>>
1) I am unable to get the ANGLE AUTO to function with the CGI version for a
LINE layer.

Could someone help me with the exact syntax (labeling works fine otherwise).

2) How can I get two fields in the same record (address and streetname) to
display together as a label on a line segment?  LABELITEM with one field
works fine;  I have tried multiple different setups and cannot get two labels
to display.

Thank you.