LizardTech

Alexia Elwardani aelwardani at lizardtech.com
Tue Feb 6 20:02:42 EST 2001

Map Server Users,

LizardTech is currently conducting a market study to ensure the next release
of its product, LizardTech Content Server (LTCS) 4.0, contains the features
companies desire to efficiently manage and serve high resolution digital
assets.

In LTCS 3.0,  assets are currently managed on a flat file system.  While
this provides a simple method for storing and managing files, it does not
provide a very robust infrastructure for relating other information that may
be associated with the files.  LTCS 4.0 will solve this issue by allowing
the assets to be managed within the context of a relational database
management system.

To ensure the rdbms implementation will be easily integratable into existing
workflows, we are gathering information from companies like yours that have
experience with the difficulties of managing digital assets.

I am not attempting to sell anything.  I want to gather information for
future generation of products.  If you would like to share your experiences
and/or have any suggestions for feature implementations, I would like to
hear from you.  Please email me or contact me at the number below.

Thanks for your help,
Alexia ElWardani

Alexia ElWardani
Project Manager
858-704-1290 ex. 25 Direct Line
858-704-1291  Fax
www.lizardtech.com

We Make Imaging Work. Everywhere!(tm)

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed. Please contact the sender if this   transmission is
received in error and return or destroy the original transmission.

LizardTech Confidential Information. Copyright 2001, LizardTech, Inc. All
Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication or distribution prohibited.