truncatting in zoomsize/zoomdir

Nicolau Werneck nwerneck at yahoo.com.br
Wed Feb 7 16:03:12 EST 2001

  Hello

  It seems to me that, while zooming with the zoom CGI
variable works allright, with a zoomsize/zoomdir pair
the value is being truncated to a non-floating point
type.

  Also, it seems to me that the
[zoomsize_<val>_to_<val>_{check|select}] template
atribute is not working properly, at least with
floating-point types...

  Have anybody else here tried to work with real zoom
values????

--Nicolau

PS: Hey! I would like to say something else too! :)
To me, this idea of zoom=2 means duplicatting the
scale, while zoom=-2 means divide by two is higly
unmathematical! Couldn't we create something like a
macho-coeficient-zoom=0.5 for dividing the zoom by
two? To make negative values mean zooming back, we
could also implement an exponential zoom! exp2zoom=0
would mantain the aspect ratio, while 1 would
duplicate and -1 would divide by two...