send in your apps/demo's...

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Feb 8 05:09:09 EST 2001

Dear List,

here is our small application. It is just a demo for a regional it-fair. So don't expect too much:

http://www.webgis.de/teleregion

Cheers, Michael

> Stephen Lime wrote:
> >
> > Greetings: Please pass along any application/demo urls you'd like to have included with in the MapServer
> > gallery. I know there are some nice apps out there that are not listed. Thanks.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > Stephen Lime
> > Internet Applications Analyst
> >
> > Minnesota DNR
> > 500 Lafayette Road
> > St. Paul, MN 55155
> > 651-297-2937

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de