send in your apps/demo's...

Eric Steele ems174 at email.psu.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:46:20 EST 2001

  I wanted to throw a demo of what we're doing into the mix. Mike Anderson
and myself have been working on this for a while now and wanted to show it
off since it's a bit different than the other MapServer applications we've
seen.
  The interface is done entirely in HTML, DHTML, and Javascript, there's no
Java involved. Use is currently only available to Internet Explorer 5.0 or
greater, but we hope to remedy that soon.
  Questions, comments, and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Feel
free to contact myself (EricSteele at psu.edu) or Mike Anderson
(m_anderson14 at hotmail.com).

Thanks,
Eric