gmap demo : Fatal error: Object expected as argument. in /home/ii/mapserver/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.php3 on line 696

Angus D Madden adm at imexis.com
Thu Feb 22 23:30:33 EST 2001

Angus D Madden wrote:

> > The error means that the $gpoMap PHP object is corrupted or has been
> > flushed somehow by the PHP engine... I never saw this before... it could
> > be related to new variables management features (like reference
> > counting) added recently in PHP4... but I'm surprised because I know
> > that the module has been used without problems by others using
> > PHP4.0.4pl1.

FYI,

I have added the following code to GMap75CheckClick() function
-
$foo = get_declared_classes();
for($i=0;$i<count($foo);$i++)
{
        echo $foo[$i]."<br>\n";
}
-

This gives me the following list of classes:
-
   stdClass
   OverloadedTestClass
   Directory
   map
   img
   rect
   color
   web
   reference
   layer
   label
   class
   queryresult
   query
   point
   line
   shape
   shapefile
-

which is then followed by the same error as before.  does that help?

maybe i'll have to recompile.  the strange thing is, it works on the
first call to gmap75.phtml - why would it work the first time and not on
any following times?

-angus