posting of .map files, etc...

Jason R. Patton jrpatton at northcoast.com
Fri Feb 23 19:06:54 EST 2001

greetings all,

i have been using your various mapserver pages to help myself learn
about mapserver and its capabilities. this also helps me when i am
troubleshooting (i can see how others solved the same problems)

i have an idea that may help others (as well as me). if people could
post their .map files (as well as other files, like javascript files fro
example), we could view these.

the site i am working on (it will be officially online soon, "that darn
metadata"), will hopefully have a mapserver "technical" page that shoudl
have .map files posted there.

anyhow, just an idea that may encourage the growth of this fine
application.

thanks for all your help, jay