Client-side vector-based internet-browser-embedded map viewer

Nicolau Werneck nwerneck at yahoo.com.br
Sat Feb 24 12:10:16 EST 2001

   Hello.

   Kind of off-topic, sorry, but have anybody here
ever worked with any of those map browsers in the
topic? I have seen some flash map viewers, with
scalabel graphics, layer control and feature search,
but I've only seen applications for small areas... Is
it reasonably fast for more detailed areas, say, the
size of Portugal, with some 800 rivers, roads and etc?
   I know there are other solutions for this kind of
application... This flash one can't handle labels and
symbols :Q

   Well, bye! :)

--Nicolau