How to show query results in new window

mjhoffman at usgs.gov mjhoffman at usgs.gov
Wed Jan 3 16:29:22 EST 2001

I am trying to figure out how to get query results display in a second
window so the user isnt having to be hitting back all the time.  I am just
learning Javascript as needed to help out with my Mapsever ap and I am
assuming this simple task is done with JS.  I understand how to create and
manipulate a second window using JS, but havent been able to figure out
where the JS fits in with MapServer.  If someone can point me to a simple
example that does it, I can probably figure out the details.

Thanks,
Matt Hoffman

Matthew J. Hoffman
U.S. Geological Survey