help with demo

Matt.Wilkie Matt.Wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu Jan 4 15:47:50 EST 2001

> That basic page (after clicking initialize) looks good.  But
> when I click on any of the options to the right, eg refresh/
> query, or cities, a page not found error occurs.

Sorry Alex, I've never encountered that problem. I poked around
your site a bit and I didn't see anything which looked untoward.
This message is cc'd to the list in case somebody else there
has an idea.

Listers: Alex's .map file can be viewed at http://64.0.86.237/demo.map
I initially thought the problem might be with %tmp% permissions,
but you can load each of the images directly if you know their
name (eg. http://64.0.86.237/tmp/DEMO978622390204.gif; View Source
on demo.html and grab the names from the IMG tags). I'm stumped.

-matt
Matt Wilkie * GIS Technician * Yukon Renewable Resources GIS
http://renres.gov.yk.ca/pubs/rrgis/