FWD: how to build php/mapscript dll

chenrg at gtong.net chenrg at gtong.net
Mon Jan 8 20:00:13 EST 2001

Dear Morissette,
Thank you very much for your help. I finally find the php-3.014 source and complied with mapscript/php3. The size of the php3_mapscript.dll (i rebuilt using php-3.014)  is also 1,134,661 bytes, but it works. I'm very happy to see the result. I'll modify some source to support GB2132 Chinese code (The original mapserver only supports UTF8 and Big5 code). I've tried IIS4, Apache and iPlanet. Mapserver is very efficent. It is faster than MapXTreme Java V3.0 and ArcIMS V3.0. Our company will try to use MapServer for logistics application (add some network analysis module). Most of our apps are composed of JSP. I wander if mapserver can support JSP.
thx.
Chen Rongguo  Chenrg at Dichain.com
Http: //www.Dichain.com