FWD: symbol definition error

teb teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Wed Jan 17 10:19:03 EST 2001

From: "Stender, Amy ERDC-CRREL-NH" <astender at crl02.crrel.usace.army.mil>
To: "'mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu'"
<mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu>
Subject: symbol definition error
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:11:06 -0500

Using the new version of MapServer, the LINESET, MARKERSET and SHADESET
files I'm using were modified into one SYMBOLSET file. Is it true that the
line symbols cannot be STYLED and still be scaleable? I attemped to change
all the line types to ELLIPSE, but now I keep on getting this error:

loadSymbol(): Symbol definition error. Symbol of type VECTOR or ELLIPSE
has
no point data.

What do I need for the new SYMBOLSET.sym that will have all my styled
lines
scalable??
Thanks,

Amy L. Stender
Remote Sensing / Geographic Information System Center
Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory
United States Army Corps of Engineers
72 Lyme Road, Hanover, New Hampshire, 03755-1290
astender at crrel.usace.army.mil
(603)643-4733